The second life of your clothes
Straighten the folds
We help things get in shape and keep it. Put the crumpled lying linen in the dryer drum of the washing machine along with wet terry towels, after soaking them under running water and squeezing them. Start drying at minimum temperature for 15 minutes. This will help straighten things out and eliminate unpleasant odors. Hang clothes made of cotton, linen, delicate fabrics, wool (but not knitted items) on your shoulders. For classic trousers, try using small children's hangers. Due to the narrow bar, trousers will not move to the side, gathering in accordion. It is better to put knitted sweaters, vests and dresses with thin straps on the shelves in the closet, because on hangers they can stretch over time. Delicate outfits made of thin fabrics, on which you can easily leave a clue, also store folded.
Carefully and discreetly eliminated ...
• clothes spools: A simple technique is to rub them with a nail file or cosmetic sponge. If you can’t immediately remove it, use a spool machine or a special brush to remove the Gamma SS-021 spools.
• puffs on sweaters: turn the sweater inside out and, using the crochet hook, pull the loops on the wrong side. Then, using a needle or fingers, gently stretch the fabric around the former puff until the thread is evenly distributed.
• open hem: use glue non-woven. Cut the tape to the desired length and width and iron with a iron, strictly following the instructions.
• stretched sleeves: Lock the sleeve of the sweater by sewing on elastic braid or thin elastic to the inside of the cuff.
• small holes: carefully select the shade of the thread and take the thinnest needle. Sew a few stitches, pulling the edges of the hole toward the center. Press and spread with your fingertips.
• sweat stains: fresh spots can be removed with a salt solution (1 tbsp.spoon in a glass of water) or rubbed with alcohol. If that doesn’t work, try a stain and stain remover, such as Sodasan.
Dry cleaning at home Not all complex stains need professional treatment. There are special products for dry cleaning clothes, allowing you to remove dirt and refresh things at home.