Keep sticky jam and preserves in jars that are easy to clean.
Find a couple of minutes before the holidays come ...
- Do not force shelves with soda and mineral water products. Put the drinks in the cupboard, and when you are planning to drink them, add a little ice to the glass.
- Store food in square-shaped containers that can be stacked on top of each other. They fit on a shelf much more than round ones.
- Do not put leftovers in giant containers, arrange them in portions in small trays or resealable bags.
Do not waste your strength
- Wipe the containers or place paper towels under them so that liquid does not drip onto the shelves.
- Store sticky foods (jams, honey, sauces) in removable compartments. It is always more convenient to wash the container under running water than to wipe off stains from the shelves.
- Put raw meat in two packets on a flat dish in the “zero zone” - on the lower shelf (it is coldest there).
Freeze right away!
These products will not go bad for longer, and you will free up some space.
Brown sugar Store in a sealed bag in the freezer so that it does not harden. Take out 10 minutes before using.
MilkIf you bought a lot, freeze right in a plastic bag. As the milk runs out, move it a couple of days from the freezer to the refrigerator.
Greens Grind and mix with 1–2 tsp. put olive oil in a bag, removing excess air, and distribute so that the bag becomes flat. Chop off slices of greens to season soups or sauces.
Leftover Cheese Double wrap in cling film, then use in soups or stews.
did you know that ... Although most refrigerators have an egg stand, is it best to store them in the carton in which they are sold? It is specially designed to prevent leakage and prolong the freshness of the product.
Take wet fruits and vegetables from the bags in which they were sold, and wipe dry. Without excess moisture, products stay fresh longer!
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.